feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

"The Lust" [Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra - Bleach AMV]

Labels:


A fan made video.


Anime: Bleach
Theme: Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra - final battle - full fight
Episodes used: 266-272
& some manga pictures
Song: Break me down - Red
Programs used: Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, Adobe Photoshop CS3
 
Lyrics:
Translation of Ulquiorra's poem in the beginning:
"I envy because of the heart
I glutton because of the heart
I covet because of the heart
I am prideful because of the heart
I sloth because of the heart
I rage because of the heart
Because of the heart
I lust for everything about you"

or

"The heart is the reason I envy
The heart is the reason I devour
The heart is the reason I covet
The heart is the reason for my conceit
The heart is the reason I laze
The heart is the reason I rage
The heart is the reason
I desire your entirety"



This AMV is not made by me.All thanks goes to flowerxofxevil.




0 comments:

Post a Comment